Make a Reservation
Make Memories at Old San Juan Holiday EventsCelebrate the holidays in San Juan, where the spirit of the city comes alive this season. Create new traditions while enjoying fun holiday events, festivals, music and local cuisine. Enjoy Thanksgiving Dinner with the family, see the twinkling Christmas lights, shop for that perfect gift and celebrate the New Year. Book our City, State holiday specials at Hotel El Convento and make memories to last a lifetime.
Old San Juan, Holiday Events
Fiesta de Reyes de La Fortaleza
- Date: January 6, 2018
- Location/Address: La Fortaleza
San Sebastián Festival
- Date: January 18 - 21, 2017
- Location/ Address: Old San Juan
Old San Juan, Holiday Dining
- Address: 100 Cristo Street, Old San Juan, Puerto Rico 00901
Old San Juan, Holiday Shopping
Old San Juan Shops
- Many shops around Old San Juan are open for business, including Marshalls, Coach, Pandora, Guess Factory, Tommy Hilfiger and many more.
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PlazalasAmericas/
- Address: 525 Ave Franklin Delano Roosevelt San Juan 00918, Puerto Rico
- Address: 0. 0926, Av. Montehiedra, San Juan, 00926
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/mallofsanjuan
- Address 1000 Mall of San Juan Blvd. San Juan, PR 00924
Old San Juan: Things to Do & Attractions
- Visit our Concierge Desk for information on the Walking Tours available!
San Felipe El MorroDesignated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1983, El Morro is made up of six levels, which include dungeons, barracks, passageways, and storerooms. Walk along to see cannons that still face the ocean, step inside one of the garitas, which have become an iconic symbol of Puerto Rico.
Castillo de San CristóbalRising almost 150 feet above sea level, this Castle is a massive structure that occupies most of the northeast edge of Old San Juan and was built to protect the city from land invasions.
La FortalezaLiterally translates to "The Fortress", is the oldest governor's mansion still in use in the Western Hemisphere. The first fortification built in Old San Juan has guided tours everyday except on Holidays and is free of entrance to the site. Info: 787-721-7000, ext. 2358