Museo de Arte de Puerto RicoA tropical paradise loved for its beautiful beaches and history, Puerto Rico is rich in culture with a thriving arts community. Leading the artistic movement on the island is the Museum of Art of Puerto Rico, featuring a permanent collection of more than 1,100 pieces dating back to the 17th century and showcasing local Puerto Rican artists. The museum features a dynamic space for kids with an emphasis on art education. Take the family on Wednesdays from 2-8 pm when admission is free.
- Tuesday - Saturday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00a.m. - 8:00pm
- Sunday: 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Adults: $6.00
- Children: $3.00
- Children under 5: Free
- Free on Wednesdays from 2pm - 8pm.
- Interconnections: Curatorial Readings of the MAPR Collection
- Cinematographic Appreciation Workshop
- Affective Alphabet: José Morales-Installations
- Art Exhibits